Friday, March 23, 2012

Figurrr Drawin'

My second portfolio for Ani 55. Also my second time attending the SHM figure drawing session. I need to slap myself for not going at least once a week. Ok, done!






And yesterday, after a glorious afternoon nap, I found myself in a state of brief sleep paralysis. It was the first time I've ever experienced it. Scary as @#$%! 
It started out like this...
I opened my eyes to the sound of the blinds rustling against the closed window. I thought, what the heck? How is that even possible? Then all of a sudden, I felt this malevolent presence inside the room. A strange sensation crept up my body, and my stomach tied into knots. I tried to hide under the covers, but my muscles refused to budge! I wanted to scream for help, but my mouth just kept itself shut. So I laid there, frozen in terror while my eyes fluttered like a camera shutter in high speed. After a minute or two passed, I finally gasped out loud and got up immediately.
Well. that just shows how messed up my sleep schedule is. Ahhh, the life of an A/I student...

No comments:

Post a Comment